Art Opening, “Chakra Forces”- 5pm-8pm – Saturday, May 5th
Art Opening, “Chakra Forces”
Angelnook Gallery presents the group thematic exhibition, Chakra Forces. This exhibition will focus on art inspired by artists’ interpretation of Chakra Forces and will be held at the Angelnook Gallery from May 5th –June 3rd, 2012. The Artistic interpretation of a Chakra is a floating lightweight symbol in which many try to catch a glimpse of the definition. According to Tantric tradition, everyone has seven energy centers that serve as junction points between the body and consciousness, or between matter and the mind. These spinning vortices, Chakras, receive, assimilate and express our vital life energy.
Music By: Global Crash from Rhode Island, is the brainchild of Paul Holder.
Global Crash blurs the lines of all techno and electronic music, not being satisfied with just one subgenre of the genre. The end result is a versatile, multifaceted mix in his songs and live sets, dabbling in the various genres of everything from techno, house, breakbeat, fidget, electronica, IDM, big beat, electro, ambient, downtempo, glitch, experimental, drum n bass, dubstep, gabber, chill-out and trance. Global Crash is at both times; music to make you want to dance, and music to make you contemplate the meaning of existence. Global Crash is not a DJ(although some times he does do DJ sets), he writes his own songs, and performs live original sets.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Your Shopping CartYour cart is empty
- Conquering 5 Major Energetic Blocks to Success with Timothy Anderson, June 29, 2012 , 4:00PM
- Art That Heals Prospectus, Entry Deadline July 28th
- Mandala Meditation Prospectus, Entry Deadline June 30th 2012
- Event: Spirit in Nature Prospectus, May 31st Deadline
- Art Opening, “Surreal Spiritual” 5pm-8pm – Saturday June 9th
- Art Opening, “Chakra Forces”- 5pm-8pm – Saturday, May 5th
- Life Drawing Workshops