The Book of Aquarius Authored by Anonymous
Black & White on White paper
The Book of Aquarius was anonymously emailed into the Forgotten Books web site on March 20, 2011. The book claims to provide full theory and practical instructions on alchemy and how to make the real Philosophers’ Stone, capable of healing all disease, reversing the aging process and transmuting lead into gold. A bold claim if there ever was one. By the next day, all of us at Forgotten Books had read through the manuscript, which was submitted as a compressed file of WordPad documents.
Although opinions differed, we all agreed that The Book of Aquarius is a fascinating and even entertaining read (some of us were laughing out loud at times), certainly a great addition to alchemical literature, not just on Forgotten Books but in the whole realm of English language alchemical literature available. Such an interesting, objective and no-nonsense book on alchemy has never before been written, yet it somehow fits in perfectly with the older alchemical books published centuries ago.
The writing style is not what you might expect; modern and informal at times, but at the same time the words have a resonance of truth about them. But the question remains: “is it true?” I can’t say I know the answer. That is for you to decide. The claims are unbelievable, yet the explanations are perfectly logical.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Your Shopping CartYour cart is empty
- Conquering 5 Major Energetic Blocks to Success with Timothy Anderson, June 29, 2012 , 4:00PM
- Art That Heals Prospectus, Entry Deadline July 28th
- Mandala Meditation Prospectus, Entry Deadline June 30th 2012
- Event: Spirit in Nature Prospectus, May 31st Deadline
- Art Opening, “Surreal Spiritual” 5pm-8pm – Saturday June 9th
- Art Opening, “Chakra Forces”- 5pm-8pm – Saturday, May 5th
- Life Drawing Workshops