Tour Our Gallery
Our Lose is tour Gain! EVERYTHING must go!
- Art Display Walls that movable w/wheels & well built exexcellent for art gallery or a church
- book racks
- book cases
- glass displays cases
Please call me ASAP
Located in Cranston, Rhode Island, Angelnook Gallery primarily showcases fine art while also acting as a metaphysical and learning center; offering new age books, physical and spiritual healings, and other gifts for the spiritually-inclined.
All our artists join together from a variety of professional and spiritual backgrounds with a singular universal understanding. They embrace the philosophy that inspiration originates from the Spirit and is not of the self. Through this principle, each artist recognizes a divine, spiritual force that manifests itself through their physical being directly into their art.
Angelnook Gallery’s mission is to showcase art and publications of originality, beauty, and conceptual depth; works that are infused with powerful messages of peace, love, tolerance, and acceptance. It is our hope that, through our work, these positive messages be made available for individual and non-denominational interpretation to be shared with the world!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Your Shopping CartYour cart is empty
- Conquering 5 Major Energetic Blocks to Success with Timothy Anderson, June 29, 2012 , 4:00PM
- Art That Heals Prospectus, Entry Deadline July 28th
- Mandala Meditation Prospectus, Entry Deadline June 30th 2012
- Event: Spirit in Nature Prospectus, May 31st Deadline
- Art Opening, “Surreal Spiritual” 5pm-8pm – Saturday June 9th
- Art Opening, “Chakra Forces”- 5pm-8pm – Saturday, May 5th
- Life Drawing Workshops