Anglenook is committed to promoting its divinely-inspired artists/authors and their unique message through representation, marketing, and co-operative advertising. We create a partnership with our artists/authors to create marketing strategies and increase their exposure in various outlets.
We have a dedicated and passionate team of agents working closely with authors to guide them through the publishing process from first book to Prize winner! We believe in building careers and establishing long-term relationships with our authors. Given the strength of our in-house translation rights business we are particularly interested in writers with international appeal and we are committed to getting our authors the best possible exposure throughout the world.
Angelnook Publishing represents commercial and literary fiction, general non-fiction and some academic non-fiction.
We welcome submissions from authors seeking representation. Before submitting your work to us please familiarize yourself with the type of work we do and don’t represent. We will not read or respond to submissions of work that does not comply with our submissions guidelines.
In order to consider your work we require the following material:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Services and Features
Angelnook has developed a proprietary database marketing program that introduces an your body of work and biographical information to resources throughout the world.
* An e-mail sales and marketing program introducing your work.
* E-advertisements that are marketed to Angelnook databases.
* A web presence provided to you by Angelnook.
* Lead generation that is passed onto you based in the interest of your work.
* Belonging to a network that will enhance your reputation.
* Worldwide exposure for your work.
* Gallery/book signing that highlights and communicates your work.
* Proven success helping artists and authors generate exposure and sales.
* A sales team visiting with prospects in order to promote you.
The information is delivered to more than 75,000 resources that are interested in buying art and books. Cutting-edge, professionally produced e-advertisements are marketing multiple times to resources, with different looks and entry messages. Repetitive and interesting marketing done a number of times embeds the image of an artist/authors in the mind of a gallery or book store director or staff that may at some point be interested in having their gallery sell or book store your work.
Our art resources are constantly looking for new artists and their work to purchase and our marketing program accomplishes just that.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Your Shopping CartYour cart is empty
- Conquering 5 Major Energetic Blocks to Success with Timothy Anderson, June 29, 2012 , 4:00PM
- Art That Heals Prospectus, Entry Deadline July 28th
- Mandala Meditation Prospectus, Entry Deadline June 30th 2012
- Event: Spirit in Nature Prospectus, May 31st Deadline
- Art Opening, “Surreal Spiritual” 5pm-8pm – Saturday June 9th
- Art Opening, “Chakra Forces”- 5pm-8pm – Saturday, May 5th
- Life Drawing Workshops